The information available on or through this web site is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this web site.
Those accessing this web site are advised:
- The New Zealand Parole Board makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this web site nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights;
- The New Zealand Parole Board may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this web site without notice; and
- The New Zealand Parole Board is not responsible for the content of other web sites linked to or referenced from this web site. The New Zealand Parole Board neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other web sites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other web sites.
- Nothing contained on this web site is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation by the New Zealand Parole Board as to the past or future.
- The contents of this web site should not be construed as legal or other professional advice and visitors to this web site should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this web site.
- Any reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by the New Zealand Parole Board.
- Each page on this web site must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of it.
All those accessing this web site who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk in all respects.
Material featured on this site is subject to copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission.
This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged.
The permission from the New Zealand Parole Board to reproduce copyright-protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party.
Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.