The New Zealand Parole Board gives you access to its website, www.paroleboard.govt.nz, to provide you with general information about the Board and to help you when you need to make contact.
- We are doing our best to keep the site accurate, up to date and useful for you. If there are ways we can make it better for your needs please tell us via the contact page.
- If you need professional advice you should see a professional adviser and not rely on this website.
- We provide links to other sites for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content or the copyright of these websites.
- This website will keep changing as we improve it and keep it up to date.
- The Copyright Act gives you the right to use a reasonable proportion of the website for private study or research.
- We give you a licence to use any amount of the website for personal use (but you can’t change anything) as long as you acknowledge where you got it. Acknowledging should look like this: © Crown Copyright 2018, New Zealand Parole Board).
- We will readily give permission for commercial or institutional use but please ask us first via our contact page. We will not give permission to anyone to change our material or for any misrepresentation.
- If you want to use our information on your website it will usually be better for you to put in a link to our site which will mean your reference will be more up to date.
- This is a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 New Zealand under Creative Commons http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/nz/. This licence does not apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on this website or to the website’s design elements.